ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Kevin Williams <ke...@bantamtech.com>
Subject Re: distributed cahing/iBATIS.Net
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 13:04:40 GMT
I looked at it for NHibernate. It's
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ !

:)

Ron Grabowski wrote:
> Someone needs to write an IBatisNet cache client for memcached:
>
>  http://www.danga.com/memcached/
>
> There is a closed source solution called NCache but its probably $$$.

me to have a better architecture of my application so it isolates correctly the data access.
But my concern about it is distributed caching. Does iBATIS allows this kind of stuff or is
there an open source solution that can be used with iBATIS like OSCache for iBATIS java?

> Thank
>
>   Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quel que soit le sujet !
Cliquez ici.