ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Henry Lu <z...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: Log4net...
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:12:29 GMT
Thank you for your info. My log4net works just fine. When I call
log.Debug("something"), the something wae put in the log file. The only
problem I have right now is that I cannot get any idebug information
from ibatis. What I'd like to see is the real SQL statement in the log
file so I can know if there is any error in it.

-Henry