ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Michael Schall" <mike.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Profiling .Net code
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 16:46:15 GMT
We are running into some performance issues in our applications using
iBatis.  Looking at a log4net rolling file, times from start to finish of
select statements can vary from 15ms to 400+ms for the same call with a sql
trace saying that the sp has 0 duration.  I am looking for a profiling tool
that can help us pin point where this time is being spent.  I have
downloaded nprof, but it is not the easiest to use, and there are no docs
helping me out.

What are people out there using for a profiling tool?  What have you tried
and liked / not liked?

Thanks.
Mike