ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Michael Schall" <mike.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Profiling .Net code
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 19:30:21 GMT
Yes and no...  If we turn off logging (log4net 1.2.10), the issue goes
away...  I would think that logging would be a fairly consistent hit.  We
are using the RollingFileAppender.  I am looking into the
BufferedForwardingAppender which would then push to the file.  I don't want
to lose the log that crashes the system.  How do others have their logging
setup?

I was looking at nLog, and they have a asyncWrapper that looks interesting.
Does anyone have a IBatisNet.Common.Logging.NLog.dll implementation?