ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Paul Sullivan" <P...@pcssinc.com>
Subject Unable to cast object of type 'IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries.iDB2Parameter' to type 'System.ICloneable'
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 17:58:47 GMT
Hello,

Are there any current Ibatis issues that could cause the following
error?

Unable to cast object of type 'IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries.iDB2Parameter' to
type 'System.ICloneable'

 I've read in the mailing list archive about past issues with ICloneable
that have been fixed and I am only receiving this when trying to run an
as400 sql procedure. Our other queries that don't use a sql procedure
work fine with Ibatis, it's just the sql procedure that is giving us an
issue. We're using version 1.3 of the DataMapper. Thanks for the
feedback.