ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Jakub Scheibe" <jakub.sche...@gmail.com>
Subject iBatis + BLOB fields
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 09:55:20 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to retrieve blob field from the db.
The problem is cause I'm using abstract classes so I can't directly use
byte[] to get this blob.
I need to convert it to string. I found in the iBatis man
ByteArrayTypeHandler type handler but
when I'm trying to use it I'm getting following error:

"Result property 'Description' check the typeHandler attribute '
IBatisNet.DataMapper.TypeHandlers.ByteArrayTypeHandler'
(must be a ITypeHandlerCallback implementation)."

<result property="Description" column="DESCRIPTION" dbtype="blob"
type="string" typeHandler="
IBatisNet.DataMapper.TypeHandlers.ByteArrayTypeHandler"/>

Do i really need to write my TypeHandlerCallback or I'm just doing something
wrong?

Regards,
Jakub.