ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Nguyen, Tom" <Tom.Ngu...@rels.info>
Subject RE: default parameter mapping for stored procedures
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:56:18 GMT
Depend on how you use it.  I find that it works great.

I defined my class properties as nullable generic and map it as stored
procedure parameters.

Another thing I like about being able to do dynamic SQL is that I can
call the stored procedure from dynamic SQL.

Example:
<select ...>
EXEC dbo.up_GetSomeValue #value#
</select>

It's not actually dynamic because I found during SQL Profiling that
Ibatis convert this statement into:

sql_execute 'EXEC dbo.up_GetSomeValue @param1', @param1 = N'blah blah'

Regards,

Tom Nguyen