ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Rogelio Baucells" <rbauce...@investran.com>
Subject Problem found in TypeResolver class
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 19:01:21 GMT
Hi,

I spent some time debugging a problem in one of our applications using
IBatis and found out that the IBatisNet.Common.Utilities.TypesResolver
class was failing to parse a string type representation like:

"test.ClassX`2[[System.Int32], [System.String]], test"

The problem is in the SplitGenericArguments() function, it is looking
for the "],[" delimiter. Notice in this case there is a space between

Removing the space in the string representation fixed the problem, but I
think we should fix it since this is a valid Type representation.

Thanks,

RJB

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary
and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received
this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank
you.