ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Henrik Uffe Jensen" <...@corewit.com>
Subject Re: iBatis.Net - Optimistic concurrency control
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 12:39:29 GMT
Timestamp is a property on the object, so only one parameter (the object) is passed

Employee.FirstName
Employee.LastName
Employee.TimeStamp

With Toms solution then there is a property called OriginalObject on the object to update
as far
as I understand the solution, so again only one parameter

Employee.FirstName
Employee.LastName
Employee.OriginalObject.FirsName
Employee.OriginalObject.LastName

regards

Henrik Uffe Jensen
Corewit
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Philippe Peuret
  To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 2:20 PM
  Subject: RE : iBatis.Net - Optimistic concurrency control

  I agree with your two solutions, but each time, there is two diferrent parameter in the
SQL query : the first parameter is the Object to update (with all its data) and the second
parameter is the timestamp or a second object which contains data of the original object.
So, how do you do to pass two parameters to the SQL query ?

  In the examples below, you can see only one parameter for the current object "Employee"
:

  <update id="UpdateEmployee" parameterClass="Employee">
  UPDATE dbo.Employee
  SET FirstName = #_firstNam#,
         LastName = #_lastName#,
         SSN = #_ssn#
  WHERE EmployeId = #_employeeId#
  AND [Timestamp] = #_timestamp#
  </update>

  or

  <update id="UpdateEmployee" parameterClass="Employee">

  UPDATE dbo.Employee

  SET FirstName = #_firstName#

              , LastName = #_lastName#

              , SSN = #_ssn#

  WHERE FirstName = #OriginalObject._firstName#

              AND LastName = #OriginalObject._lastName#

              AND SSN = #OriginalObject._ssn#

  </update>