ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Dustin Aleksiuk" <Dustin.Aleks...@huskyenergy.ca>
Subject Re: report tool
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 19:48:29 GMT
We use iBatis.NET and Crystal. Works fine. iBatis maps a view to a DTO-type object. We give
a list of these to the report object as a datasource and it works great.

I'm just doing one right now.

Regards,
Dustin

>>> "Dorin Manoli" <Dorin.Manoli@dataireland.ie> 4/24/2007 9:39 AM >>>
Hi Dose anyone use iBATIS in combination with a report tool?

I'm willing to use Crystal reports. but I am not familiar with it. Does
anyone try this combination?

Precision Marketing Information Limited, trading as Data Ireland, registered in Ireland, registered
number 224335, Registered Office: General Post Office, O'Connell Street, Dublin 1.

Kompass Ireland Publishers Limited, registered in Ireland, registered number 98432, Registered
Office: General Post Office, O'Connell Street, Dublin 1.