ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Bruno Silva (Cool Advance)" <bruno.si...@cooladvance.com>
Subject Re: report tool
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:57:17 GMT
Well, I've used Crystal Reports and iBatis separately but never
together. Crystal Reports can access directly your database and will
even do the queries for you. You can also feed datasets and .NET objects
directly to Crystal Reports XI (don't know about other versions) but
that depends on your requirements.

Regards,
  Bruno Silva

--