ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Dorin Manoli" <Dorin.Man...@dataireland.ie>
Subject RE: report tool
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 16:03:31 GMT
Looks like I have to rebuild my reports every time I have to change
database engine.

________________________________

From: Bruno Silva (Cool Advance) [mailto:bruno.silva@cooladvance.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 4:57 PM
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: report tool

Well, I've used Crystal Reports and iBatis separately but never
together. Crystal Reports can access directly your database and will
even do the queries for you. You can also feed datasets and .NET objects
directly to Crystal Reports XI (don't know about other versions) but
that depends on your requirements.

Regards,
  Bruno Silva

Dorin Manoli wrote:

Hi Dose anyone use iBATIS in combination with a report tool?

I'm willing to use Crystal reports. but I am not familiar with it. Does
anyone try this combination?

Precision Marketing Information Limited, trading as Data Ireland,
registered in Ireland, registered number 224335, Registered Office:
General Post Office, O'Connell Street, Dublin 1.

Kompass Ireland Publishers Limited, registered in Ireland, registered
number 98432, Registered Office: General Post Office, O'Connell Street,
Dublin 1.

--

Bruno Silva

Cool Advance - Information Systems