ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Dorin Manoli" <Dorin.Man...@dataireland.ie>
Subject RE: report tool
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:11:06 GMT
To Dustin: Can you share with us a few samples/ideas? Because I am
beginner with Crystal Reports, I found difficult to create a report at
runtime and design-time too. :(

-----Original Message-----
From: Dustin Aleksiuk [mailto:Dustin.Aleksiuk@huskyenergy.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 8:48 PM
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: report tool

We use iBatis.NET and Crystal. Works fine. iBatis maps a view to a
DTO-type object. We give a list of these to the report object as a
datasource and it works great.

I'm just doing one right now.

Regards,
Dustin

>>> "Dorin Manoli" <Dorin.Manoli@dataireland.ie> 4/24/2007 9:39 AM >>>
Hi Dose anyone use iBATIS in combination with a report tool?

I'm willing to use Crystal reports. but I am not familiar with it. Does
anyone try this combination?

Precision Marketing Information Limited, trading as Data Ireland,
registered in Ireland, registered number 224335, Registered Office:
General Post Office, O'Connell Street, Dublin 1.

Kompass Ireland Publishers Limited, registered in Ireland, registered
number 98432, Registered Office: General Post Office, O'Connell Street,
Dublin 1.