ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Philippe Peuret" <philippe.peu...@neoxia.com>
Subject RE : iBatis.Net - Optimistic concurrency control
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 12:56:59 GMT
Ok. It's the only one solution. Thank you.

________________________________

De: Henrik Uffe Jensen [mailto:huj@corewit.com]
Date: jeu. 19-avr.-07 14:39
À: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Objet : Re: iBatis.Net - Optimistic concurrency control

Timestamp is a property on the object, so only one parameter (the object) is passed

Employee.FirstName
Employee.LastName
Employee.TimeStamp

With Toms solution then there is a property called OriginalObject on the object to update
as far
as I understand the solution, so again only one parameter

Employee.FirstName
Employee.LastName
Employee.OriginalObject.FirsName
Employee.OriginalObject.LastName