ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Rogelio Baucells" <rbauce...@investran.com>
Subject IBATISNET-221
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:13:03 GMT

Hi,

I have just logged an issue in the issue tracker that I consider it is
critical (IBATISNET-221). I applied a local fix as described in the
issue and fixed the problem. I think this issue is very easy to trigger
(.Net 2.0) and I was wondering if anyone else have gotten the same issue
in the past.

Thanks,

RJB

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary
and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received
this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank
you.