ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Ryan MacDonald" <r...@ryanmacdonald.net>
Subject RE: sqlMap Configuration Issue
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 19:06:15 GMT
Ok, do I have to use a precompiled assembly (.dll)? Right now I'm just
trying to use a .cs file in my app_code folder and it gets compiled at
runtime. Can I do it that way or do I need to compile it first?

~Ryan

From: Clough, Samuel (USPC.PRG.Atlanta)
[mailto:Samuel_Clough@princetonrg.com]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 3:03 PM
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: RE: sqlMap Configuration Issue

Where you specify your class, put a comma after the name of the class and
then the name of your assembly minus the .dll extension.  Also, to make your
life easier you could use an alias at the top of your mapping file so that
you can give the type a name and then only have one place that lists the
full name and the assembly name.

  _____