ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Tony Selke" <tse...@liquidhub.com>
Subject RE: Nullable DateTime support?
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 16:47:47 GMT
So I found (again) the documentation that states that all nullable types,
including DateTime, are supported along with the documentation that there is
an intrinsic typeAlias to convert DateTime? into Nullable<DateTime>.

Just to try and do a sanity check, I went back to my parameters and changed
them to remove the explicit, optional attributes.  So, for example, the
DateTime? properties went from the previous example to:

<parameter property="BirthDate" column="BirthDate" />

I am now able to successfully load my entire set of sqlMaps without an
initialization/loading error.  However, I still think this indicates a bug
in the handling/processing of the "type" attribute of the "parameter" and
"argument" elements.

Tony