ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Garth Keesler <gar...@gdcjk.com>
Subject Parameter Class Usage
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 14:47:02 GMT
I'm probably way off on this but it appears that the Parameter Class is
designed to allow the convenient passing in of parameters for executing
SQL statements without having to create dedicated classes for each
combination of parameters needed by the different statements. If this is
so, can anyone point me to an example of their use? In particular, I
need to pass in two string values to the SELECT statement. I've been
using the  result class as the source of the parameters but I would
prefer not to do that in general. Both the XML and c# would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanx,
Garth