ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Garth Keesler <gar...@gdcjk.com>
Subject Re: Parameter Class Usage
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 15:04:32 GMT
I've been searching the docs and came across ArrayList as a mechanism
for parameter passing that should work "out of the box" but I found no
examples of using it so I kept looking and happened across the Parameter
Class. Further searching turned up no examples of using it either so I
posed the question. I'll keep searching the docs/web.

Thanx,
Garth

Clough, Samuel (USPC.PRG.Atlanta) wrote:
> If I understand your question, what you want to use is a dictionary for
> your parameter class which lets you set whatever parameters you want.  I
> believe this is fairly well documented in the documentation.

location where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation, or which would
subject Princeton Retirement Group, Inc. or any affiliate to any registration requirement
within such location.
> This E-mail may contain privileged or confidential information or may otherwise be protected
by work product immunity or other legal rules. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or
lost by any mistransmission. Access, copying or re-use of information by non-intended or non-authorized
recipients is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this E-mail, please notify
the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute
any portion of this E-mail.
> The transmission and content of this E-mail cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Therefore, we cannot represent that the information in this E-mail is complete, accurate,
uncorrupted, timely or free of viruses, and Princeton Retirement Group, Inc. cannot accept
any liability for E-mails that have been altered in the course of delivery. Princeton Retirement
Group, Inc. reserves the right to monitor, review and retain all electronic communications,
including E-mail, traveling through its networks and systems (subject to and in accordance
with local laws). If any of your details are incorrect or if you no longer wish to receive
mailings such as this by E-mail please contact the sender by reply E-mail.