ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Garth Keesler <gar...@gdcjk.com>
Subject Re: DAO with SQLMAP vs just SQLMAP
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 12:08:43 GMT
Issue settled, pure and simple iBatis it is.

Thanx for the response,
Garth

Clough, Samuel (USPC.PRG.Atlanta) wrote:
> Sounds like overkill to me.  Just using iBatis gives you great
> flexibility with your dao if implemented properly.  If you truly need
> something more independent, you'll probably want an IOC/DI container
> like another lister mentioned.  Also, the iBatis DAO is deprecated in
> the since that no new development is ongoing at this point (presumably
> because of the other container based solutions like spring.net/castle,
> etc)

location where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation, or which would
subject Princeton Retirement Group, Inc. or any affiliate to any registration requirement
within such location.
> This E-mail may contain privileged or confidential information or may otherwise be protected
by work product immunity or other legal rules. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or
lost by any mistransmission. Access, copying or re-use of information by non-intended or non-authorized
recipients is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this E-mail, please notify
the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute
any portion of this E-mail.
> The transmission and content of this E-mail cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Therefore, we cannot represent that the information in this E-mail is complete, accurate,
uncorrupted, timely or free of viruses, and Princeton Retirement Group, Inc. cannot accept
any liability for E-mails that have been altered in the course of delivery. Princeton Retirement
Group, Inc. reserves the right to monitor, review and retain all electronic communications,
including E-mail, traveling through its networks and systems (subject to and in accordance
with local laws). If any of your details are incorrect or if you no longer wish to receive
mailings such as this by E-mail please contact the sender by reply E-mail.