ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Prosper <mpro...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: MARS (Multiple Active ResultSets) and Transactions
Date Mon, 28 May 2007 09:00:12 GMT
Hi Ananth,
  could you post the snipet of code concerned?

Ananth Rajarman - Clue Design <ananth@cluedesign.com.au> wrote:
                Hi,

  I have a transaction being executed on my Data Access on Layer, with multiple updates (5).
When MARS was turned off on execution of the Transaction, I got an error “ Open DataReader
Associated, Command must be Closed”. So I turned on MARS, and then on SqlMapper().CommitTransaction()
it throws the error “Pending requests working on this Tranasaction”.  I used sqlMapper().BeginTransaction()
to begin the transaction

  Has anybody encountered this problem before and solved it?

  Regards

  Ananth

Got a little couch potato?