ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Campbell, Bob" <BCampb...@UEIC.com>
Subject System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid object
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 17:52:10 GMT
Hi,

I'm a relative iBatis novice.  The guy who knew much about iBatis
recently left the company.

We have iBatis.Net DataMapper 1.3 running on a Windows Server 2003
behind some web services.

We're having some trouble with IIS and/or iBatis and I was wondering if
you could point me in the right direction.

The problem is when we run multiple instances of a repetitive web
service query we get lots of errors (example below).

The errors are all the same except the object names.

If we call the web services locally as a function (no IIS) there are no
errors.

I created a similar web service that makes direct SQL calls (using IIS
but not iBatis) again there are no errors.

We only get errors when calling the services through IIS with iBatis.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to
process request. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid object
name 'address'.

Invalid object name 'project'.

   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException
exception, Boolean breakConnection)

   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException
exception, Boolean breakConnection)

   at
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateO
bject stateObj)

   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior,
SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet
bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)

   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData()

   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData()

   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader
ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)

   at
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior
cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean
async)

   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior
cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String
method, DbAsyncResult result)

   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior
cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String
method)

   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior
behavior, String method)

   at
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior
behavior)

   at
System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader()

   at
IBatisNet.DataMapper.MappedStatements.MappedStatement.RunQueryForList(Re
questScope request, IDalSession session, Object parameterObject, Int32
skipResults, Int32 maxResults, RowDelegate rowDelegate)

   at
IBatisNet.DataMapper.MappedStatements.MappedStatement.ExecuteQueryForLis
t(IDalSession session, Object parameterObject, Int32 skipResults, Int32
maxResults)

   at
IBatisNet.DataMapper.MappedStatements.MappedStatement.ExecuteQueryForLis
t(IDalSession session, Object parameterObject)

   at IBatisNet.DataMapper.SqlMapper.QueryForList(String statementName,
Object parameterObject)

   at BusinessObject.FirmwareDAO.SelectAddress(String projectName)

   at BusinessObject.FirmwareDAO.Load(String projectName)

   at BusinessObject.ProjectDAO.Load(String projectName, Boolean
getPDLInfo)

   at BusinessObject.ProductDBFunctions.GetProject(String projectName,
Boolean getPDLInfo)

   at DataService.DataService.DataService.IDataService.GetProduct(String
productName, Boolean getPDLInfo)

   at
UpgradeService.UpgradeService.UpgradeService.IUpgradeService.GetExecutor
Image(String productName, IList`1 execList)

   at UpgradeWebService.GetExecImage(String productName, Int32[]
execList, String userName, String token)