ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Campbell, Bob" <BCampb...@UEIC.com>
Subject RE: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid object
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 18:36:33 GMT
Thanks for the quick reply!

Yes, I'm pretty sure the service has access.

I can reproduce this on my desktop (IIS + web service + our app/iBatis).

A single process instance has no errors, that is - calling the same web
service repetitively varying only the parameters.

The more instances there are the more trouble there is - competing
applications calling the same service repetitively.

Multiple instances calling the same functions as functions (bypassing
IIS) have no trouble.

I can appreciate that I'm not giving you much to work with.

I was hoping there would be an obvious configuration problem with IIS or
iBatis.

Something I should have said before is that we've been using iBatis in
our local apps for a couple of years with no real problems.

Web services are a new twist for us.

Thanks

Bob