ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Clough, Samuel \(USPC.PRG.Atlanta\)" <Samuel_Clo...@princetonrg.com>
Subject RE: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid object
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 18:10:03 GMT
This is a huge shot in the dark, but are you sure that the service you
are running in IIS can access all the assemblies it needs?

  _____

From: Campbell, Bob [mailto:BCampbell@UEIC.com]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 1:52 PM
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid object

Hi,

I'm a relative iBatis novice.  The guy who knew much about iBatis
recently left the company.

We have iBatis.Net DataMapper 1.3 running on a Windows Server 2003
behind some web services.

We're having some trouble with IIS and/or iBatis and I was wondering if
you could point me in the right direction.

The problem is when we run multiple instances of a repetitive web
service query we get lots of errors (example below).

The errors are all the same except the object names.

If we call the web services locally as a function (no IIS) there are no
errors.

I created a similar web service that makes direct SQL calls (using IIS
but not iBatis) again there are no errors.

We only get errors when calling the services through IIS with iBatis.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to
process request. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid object
name 'address'.

Invalid object name 'project'.

   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException
exception, Boolean breakConnection)

   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException
exception, Boolean breakConnection)

   at
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateO
bject stateObj)

   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior,
SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet
bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)

   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData()

   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData()

   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader
ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)

   at
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior
cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean
async)

   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior
cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String
method, DbAsyncResult result)

   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior
cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String
method)

   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior
behavior, String method)

   at
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior
behavior)

   at
System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader()

   at
IBatisNet.DataMapper.MappedStatements.MappedStatement.RunQueryForList(Re
questScope request, IDalSession session, Object parameterObject, Int32
skipResults, Int32 maxResults, RowDelegate rowDelegate)

   at
IBatisNet.DataMapper.MappedStatements.MappedStatement.ExecuteQueryForLis
t(IDalSession session, Object parameterObject, Int32 skipResults, Int32
maxResults)

   at
IBatisNet.DataMapper.MappedStatements.MappedStatement.ExecuteQueryForLis
t(IDalSession session, Object parameterObject)

   at IBatisNet.DataMapper.SqlMapper.QueryForList(String statementName,
Object parameterObject)

   at BusinessObject.FirmwareDAO.SelectAddress(String projectName)

   at BusinessObject.FirmwareDAO.Load(String projectName)

   at BusinessObject.ProjectDAO.Load(String projectName, Boolean
getPDLInfo)

   at BusinessObject.ProductDBFunctions.GetProject(String projectName,
Boolean getPDLInfo)

   at DataService.DataService.DataService.IDataService.GetProduct(String
productName, Boolean getPDLInfo)

   at
UpgradeService.UpgradeService.UpgradeService.IUpgradeService.GetExecutor
Image(String productName, IList`1 execList)

   at UpgradeWebService.GetExecImage(String productName, Int32[]
execList, String userName, String token)

Princeton Retirement Group, Inc - Important Terms
This E-mail is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any location
where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation, or which would subject
Princeton Retirement Group, Inc. or any affiliate to any registration requirement within such
location.
This E-mail may contain privileged or confidential information or may otherwise be protected
by work product immunity or other legal rules. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or
lost by any mistransmission. Access, copying or re-use of information by non-intended or non-authorized
recipients is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this E-mail, please notify
the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute
any portion of this E-mail.
The transmission and content of this E-mail cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Therefore, we cannot represent that the information in this E-mail is complete, accurate,
uncorrupted, timely or free of viruses, and Princeton Retirement Group, Inc. cannot accept
any liability for E-mails that have been altered in the course of delivery. Princeton Retirement
Group, Inc. reserves the right to monitor, review and retain all electronic communications,
including E-mail, traveling through its networks and systems (subject to and in accordance
with local laws). If any of your details are incorrect or if you no longer wish to receive
mailings such as this by E-mail please contact the sender by reply E-mail.