ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Clough, Samuel \(USPC.PRG.Atlanta\)" <Samuel_Clo...@princetonrg.com>
Subject Using Properties for Schema owners is not working
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 18:11:38 GMT
One of the developers here has been trying to use the properties feature
because or Oracle admin prefers that we prefix each database call with
the schema owner so that he doesn't have to create synonyms for
everything.  Here's the snippet he sent me of his property definition,
mapping file query, and the statement that's getting send to Oracle.
Any idea what we're doing wrong?

Property definition in sqlmap.config

<property key="schema" value="sclough"/>

XML file query

<select id="PRG.Announcements.Model.Announcement-select-base"
resultMap="Announcement-Result" >

SELECT

ANN_KEY,

START_DATE,

END_DATE,

ACTIVE_IND,

ANN_LANG,

ANN_TEXT,

TITLE

FROM ${schema}.ANN_GLOBAL

</select>

We did the debugging and the following query was formatted from IBATIS.

Output Query:

SELECT ANN_KEY, START_DATE, END_DATE, ACTIVE_IND, ANN_LANG, ANN_TEXT,
TITLE FROM schema.ANN_GLOBAL

Princeton Retirement Group, Inc - Important Terms
This E-mail is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any location
where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation, or which would subject
Princeton Retirement Group, Inc. or any affiliate to any registration requirement within such
location.
This E-mail may contain privileged or confidential information or may otherwise be protected
by work product immunity or other legal rules. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or
lost by any mistransmission. Access, copying or re-use of information by non-intended or non-authorized
recipients is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this E-mail, please notify
the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute
any portion of this E-mail.
The transmission and content of this E-mail cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Therefore, we cannot represent that the information in this E-mail is complete, accurate,
uncorrupted, timely or free of viruses, and Princeton Retirement Group, Inc. cannot accept
any liability for E-mails that have been altered in the course of delivery. Princeton Retirement
Group, Inc. reserves the right to monitor, review and retain all electronic communications,
including E-mail, traveling through its networks and systems (subject to and in accordance
with local laws). If any of your details are incorrect or if you no longer wish to receive
mailings such as this by E-mail please contact the sender by reply E-mail.