ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Clough, Samuel \(USPC.PRG.Atlanta\)" <Samuel_Clo...@princetonrg.com>
Subject RE: Parameter Class Usage
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 14:53:15 GMT
If I understand your question, what you want to use is a dictionary for
your parameter class which lets you set whatever parameters you want.  I
believe this is fairly well documented in the documentation.

-----Original Message-----
From: Garth Keesler [mailto:garthk@gdcjk.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 10:47 AM
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Parameter Class Usage

I'm probably way off on this but it appears that the Parameter Class is
designed to allow the convenient passing in of parameters for executing
SQL statements without having to create dedicated classes for each
combination of parameters needed by the different statements. If this is

so, can anyone point me to an example of their use? In particular, I
need to pass in two string values to the SELECT statement. I've been
using the  result class as the source of the parameters but I would
prefer not to do that in general. Both the XML and c# would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanx,
Garth

Princeton Retirement Group, Inc - Important Terms
This E-mail is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any location
where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation, or which would subject
Princeton Retirement Group, Inc. or any affiliate to any registration requirement within such
location.
This E-mail may contain privileged or confidential information or may otherwise be protected
by work product immunity or other legal rules. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or
lost by any mistransmission. Access, copying or re-use of information by non-intended or non-authorized
recipients is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this E-mail, please notify
the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute
any portion of this E-mail.
The transmission and content of this E-mail cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Therefore, we cannot represent that the information in this E-mail is complete, accurate,
uncorrupted, timely or free of viruses, and Princeton Retirement Group, Inc. cannot accept
any liability for E-mails that have been altered in the course of delivery. Princeton Retirement
Group, Inc. reserves the right to monitor, review and retain all electronic communications,
including E-mail, traveling through its networks and systems (subject to and in accordance
with local laws). If any of your details are incorrect or if you no longer wish to receive
mailings such as this by E-mail please contact the sender by reply E-mail.