ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Nguyen, Tom" <Tom.Ngu...@rels.info>
Subject RE: Sessions
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 15:54:00 GMT
Base on the SqlMapper source, OpenConnection will store it into
LocalSession and unless you close it, calling OpenConnection again will
cause an error.

So like Sam has stated below, are you sure your "using" statement is not
closing the connection somewhere?  We may need more examples (preferably
a complete working one) to analyze your issue.

I have manually opened and use the same connection myself with many
existing project.  I have also verified this in Sql Profiler result with
only one:

RPC:Completed exec sp_reset_connection

Regards,

Tom Nguyen