ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Nguyen, Tom" <Tom.Ngu...@rels.info>
Subject RE: DAO with SQLMAP vs just SQLMAP
Date Sun, 20 May 2007 05:32:30 GMT
Based on what I've read, it is best that you just stick with SQLMAP.
DAO framework in ibatisnet may be depreciated in the future.

Regards,

Tom Nguyen
Sr. Developer
tom.nguyen@rels.info

-----Original Message-----
From: Garth Keesler [mailto:garthk@gdcjk.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2007 10:40 AM
To: iBatis Net
Subject: DAO with SQLMAP vs just SQLMAP

I'm building an app using SQLMAP but I keep reading about DAO and wonder
if I should be using it as well. The app is pretty straightforward,
running against a single SQL Server 2005 database with all access to the
database via the classes and SQLMAP. Given this relatively simple
config, are there any compelling reasons to use DAO as well?

Thanx,
Garth

This e-mail message and any files transmitted herewith, are intended solely for the
use of the individual(s) addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary or
privileged information.  If you are not the addressee indicated in this message
(or responsible for delivery of this message to such person) you may not review,
use, disclose or distribute this message or any files transmitted herewith.  If you
receive this message in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete
this message and all copies of it from your system.