ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Ananth Rajarman - Clue Design" <ana...@cluedesign.com.au>
Subject MARS (Multiple Active ResultSets) and Transactions
Date Mon, 28 May 2007 04:55:13 GMT
Hi,

I have a transaction being executed on my Data Access on Layer, with
multiple updates (5). When MARS was turned off on execution of the
Transaction, I got an error " Open DataReader Associated, Command must
be Closed". So I turned on MARS, and then on
SqlMapper().CommitTransaction() it throws the error "Pending requests
working on this Tranasaction".  I used sqlMapper().BeginTransaction() to
begin the transaction

Has anybody encountered this problem before and solved it?

Regards

Ananth