ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Ananth Rajarman - Clue Design" <ana...@cluedesign.com.au>
Subject RE: MARS (Multiple Active ResultSets) and Transactions
Date Mon, 28 May 2007 10:35:44 GMT
Hi,

I did manage to fix the problem myself.

SqlMapper.ExecuteQueryForObject<T> wasn't closing the DataReader. I
changed the code so its closes the DataReader after fetching data and
now it seems to work fine even with MARS turned off.

Thanks anyways.

Regards

Ananth

________________________________

From: Prosper [mailto:mprospa@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, 28 May 2007 5:00 PM
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: MARS (Multiple Active ResultSets) and Transactions

Hi Ananth,

could you post the snipet of code concerned?

Ananth Rajarman - Clue Design <ananth@cluedesign.com.au> wrote:

	Hi,

	I have a transaction being executed on my Data Access on Layer,
with multiple updates (5). When MARS was turned off on execution of the
Transaction, I got an error " Open DataReader Associated, Command must
be Closed". So I turned on MARS, and then on
SqlMapper().CommitTransaction() it throws the error "Pending requests
working on this Tranasaction".  I used sqlMapper().BeginTransaction() to
begin the transaction

	Has anybody encountered this problem before and solved it?

	Regards

	Ananth

Got a little couch potato?
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48248/*http:/search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_
on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+kids&cs=bz>