ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From nam.ngu...@bnpparibas.com
Subject Mapping is changed in last Ibatis version? (in the file ReaderAutMapper.cs, class ReaderAutoMapper )
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 13:02:33 GMT
Hello,
My programm uses to Oracle database and I have a big problem on  the
column mapping In last version of Ibatis : the column mapping is changed
in the method Build of the class ReaderAutoMapper (in the file
ReaderAutMapper.cs)
public static ResultPropertyCollection Build(DataExchangeFactory
dataExchangeFactory,
                                        IDataReader reader,
                                            ref object resultObject)
Now:
ISetAccessor setAccessor =
setAccessorFactory.CreateSetAccessor(targetType, membersName[i]);
                    propertyMap.Add(membersName[i], setAccessor);

Before:
 ISetAccessor setAccessor =
setAccessorFactory.CreateSetAccessor(targetType, membersName[i]);
                    propertyMap.Add(membersName[i].ToUpper(),
setAccessor);

As there is no more ToUpper, the mapping is now sensitive case . In Oracle
all columns are Upper case so my program does not work any more since the
last Ibatis version.

For information , In the documentation:
http://ibatis.apache.org/docs/dotnet/datamapper/ch03s05.html#id383220  ,
chapter  Example 3.39. A Mapped Statement using column alaising instead of
a Result Map :
it is writtent that : "When iBATIS tries to match property and column, the
heurstic is case-insensitive ...

Could somebody tell me whether this is a bug that would be fixed?
Or this is an improvement and so there won't be no changes?

Thanks advance for any information.

Regards,

Nam