ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Tony Johnson" <listAcco...@deepcode.co.uk>
Subject RE: Multiple external <sqlmaps>
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 10:32:17 GMT

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Cheers

Tony

  _____

From: Tony Selke [mailto:tselke@liquidhub.com]
Sent: 05 June 2007 12:29
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: RE: Multiple external <sqlmaps>

I was also wondering the other day if there was some sort of "wildcard
format" for the sqlMap node.  All of my maps are in a single resource
assembly, but it would still be nice to simply say "here's an
assembly/directory, go get every resource/file with a name that matches the
pattern *.*.ibatis.map.xml".

*A most excellent product, BTW!*

Tony