ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Tony Selke" <tony.se...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Oracle CLOB and IBatis
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 15:31:39 GMT
So the BLOBs work with this format.  I need to try this same thing again
with CLOBs.  The CLOBs are character data, not binary data, and should come
back as a string instead of a byte-array (according to the documentation),
but maybe I should try this again with your way below.  I think I was using
"CLOB" (all upper case).  You are using "Blob" (Pascal-case) and maybe if I
use "Clob" it will work.

Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Wang [mailto:twang@quatrogroup.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 9:52 AM
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org; tony@selkefamily.com
Subject: RE: Oracle CLOB and IBatis

Hi
I have this map with a CLOB field in Oracle 9i/10g database. It never gives
me any trouble at all (C#NET iBatis.NET).
Type of the property DocData is byte[].

    <resultMap id="DocumentDataResult" class="DocumentDataValue">
      <result property="DocId"		column="DOCID"
dbType="Int32"/>
      <result property="DocData"		column="DOCDATA"
dbType="Blob"/>
      <result property="RevisionDate"		column="REVDATETIME"
dbType="Date"/>
    </resultMap>

Thanks,
Tony