ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Michael Schall" <mike.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Case sensitive parameter columns
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 16:32:30 GMT
I am upgrading iBatis on an old project.  Since parameter maps are now
case sensitive, I need a way to ensure that my calls won't fail.
Unfortunately we do not have test cases that call every
statement/procedure.  Is there a way to validate parameter maps used
in each statement to ensure it is correct for dynamic sql and stored
procedures?

During configure, could there be / is there a property similar to
validateSqlMaps that would call deriveParameters for stored procedures
and check that the parameters match?  This could be helpful even
without the case sensitivity issue.

Thanks
Mike