ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "M.S Giribabu" <giribab...@in.v2solutions.com>
Subject RE: Problem of constructor 2
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 07:13:29 GMT
hi WANG,

    I am working on your issue.
    now i created structurized code for you, but i am testing the sample application before
sending to you. i just need sometime to work /test the application. I have some other work
to finish now, i am doing the same when i am getting free time.

Regards
Girish
Senior Software Executive -  V2 Tech Ventures, Navi Mumbai, INDIA
________________________________

From: Zheng WANG [mailto:z.wang@alfainfo.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 12:37 PM
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Problem of constructor 2

Thanks for Gon. I've changed the code. But the problem is always the same. Here is the stack
trace(sorry, it's a frech Visual Studio)

L'exception System.MethodAccessException n'a pas été gérée

  Message="PersoIBatis.Person..ctor()"

  Source="IBatisNet.Common"

  StackTrace:

       à CreateImplementation(Object[] )

       à IBatisNet.Common.Utilities.Objects.DelegateFactory.Create.Invoke(Object[] parameters)

       à IBatisNet.Common.Utilities.Objects.DelegateFactory.CreateInstance(Object[] parameters)

       à IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.ResultMapping.ResultMap.CreateInstanceOfResult(Object[]
parameters)

       à IBatisNet.DataMapper.MappedStatements.ResultStrategy.ResultMapStrategy.Process(RequestScope
request, IDataReader& reader, Object resultObject)

       à IBatisNet.DataMapper.MappedStatements.ResultStrategy.MapStrategy.Process(RequestScope
request, IDataReader& reader, Object resultObject)

       à IBatisNet.DataMapper.MappedStatements.MappedStatement.RunQueryForObject(RequestScope
request, ISqlMapSession session, Object parameterObject, Object resultObject)

       à IBatisNet.DataMapper.MappedStatements.MappedStatement.ExecuteQueryForObject(ISqlMapSession
session, Object parameterObject, Object resultObject)

       à IBatisNet.DataMapper.MappedStatements.MappedStatement.ExecuteQueryForObject(ISqlMapSession
session, Object parameterObject)

       à IBatisNet.DataMapper.SqlMapper.QueryForObject(String statementName, Object parameterObject)

       à PersoIBatis.Program.Main(String[] args) dans D:\z.wang\Mes documents\IBatis\PersoIBatis\PersoIBatis\Program.cs:ligne
17

       à System.AppDomain.nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[] args)

       à System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence assemblySecurity,
String[] args)

       à Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()

       à System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)

       à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback
callback, Object state)

       à System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

And the problem of property, there isn't someway I can write into the field directly?Because,
in the getter and setter I have some test like notnull, I don't want to do the test for the
data from the data base.

Thank you