ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Dorin Manoli" <Dorin.Man...@dataireland.ie>
Subject Complex Collection Properties
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 08:51:33 GMT
Hi!

I have a result map with a select inside (iBATIS Net 1.51)

<resultMap ....>

<result property="Column1" column="employeesAtLocation" />

... . . . . .

      <result property="ColumnN"  column="columnN" />

      <result property="DetailObj" column="columnN" select="GetDetail" lazyLoad="true"
nullValue="0" />

</ resultMap >

The problem is, when I change value for column, DetailObl is not updated. Ie GetDetail is
not invoked.

Precision Marketing Information Limited, trading as Data Ireland, registered in Ireland, registered
number 224335, Registered Office: General Post Office, O'Connell Street, Dublin 1.

Kompass Ireland Publishers Limited, registered in Ireland, registered number 98432, Registered
Office: General Post Office, O'Connell Street, Dublin 1.