ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Lee Shinlever <lshinle...@lexesinc.com>
Subject RE: Return Results
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 18:00:06 GMT
It is the oddest thing. We actually modified the SPROC by removing the
RETURN statement and just allowing the results of the SELECT to come
back to iBatis. It wasn't until we remove the SELECT  @DateActive =
DATEADD(minute,  -(@MinutesSinceLastInActive), @CurrentTimeUtc) line,
did that calculation in our application code and passed it in as a
parameter that it finally worked.

For some reason iBatis just did not like that calculation being run
inside the SPROC.

Lee