ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From pei allen <allenpei0...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: How to call procedure in oracle package using IBatis.Net.
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 12:32:17 GMT

Dear all,
       my whole sqlmap:
   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?><sqlMap namespace="CommonBase" xmlns="http://ibatis.apache.org/mapping"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">    <statements>      <procedure
id="ProcedureTestPkg" parameterMap="ProcedureTestMapPkg" >        ALLEN_PKG.ALLEN_TEST
     </procedure>            </statements>
    <parameterMaps>      <parameterMap id="ProcedureTestMapPkg" class="Hashtable">
       <parameter property="input" column="i_input" dbType="integer" direction="Input"
/>        <parameter property="result" column="o_result" dbType="integer" direction="Output"
/>      </parameterMap>    </parameterMaps></sqlMap>
    SqlMapConfig like below database node, the othe node is like the standard config:
<database> <provider name="OleDb1.1"/>    <dataSource name="darwine_test" connectionString="Provider=OraOLEDB.Oracle.1;Password=oracle;Persist
Security Info=True;User ID=rddarwine;Data Source=darwine_rd"/></database>

I only know "Queryforobject","Queryforlist",  any other?
but with this config,i can call the procedure successfully if this procedure not in package,but
in oracle, i don't konw why? like below:
<procedure id="ProcedureTest" parameterMap="ProcedureTestMap" >        ALLEN_TEST
   </procedure>

parameterMap id="ProcedureTestMap" class="Hashtable">        <parameter property="input"
column="i_input" dbType="integer" direction="Input" />        <parameter property="result"
column="o_result" dbType="integer" direction="Output" />      </parameterMap>
Thanks!
2007.9.21
21 Sep 2007 08:15:55 -0400> From: Samuel_Clough@princetonrg.com> To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org>
> I think we need to see more of your sql map. All I see is your> procedure name, and
we need to see the xml node that the call is defined> in.> > I'm also not sure you're
using the correct call. Unless there's an> attribute I'm not aware of, Queryforobject is
to read an object from a> result set, not load it from an input/output parameter.> >
-----Original Message-----> From: pei allen [mailto:allenpei0805@hotmail.com] > Sent:
Friday, September 21, 2007 8:10 AM> To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org> Subject: How to call
procedure in oracle package using IBatis.Net.> > > Dear all,> when i call procedure
in oracle package using IBatisNet, it always> failed.> I can call oracle procedre using
IBatisNet successfully,but to> package 's procedure, it dosen't work.> The code like
this:> > Oracle's Package like b
 elow:> **************************************> CREATE OR REPLACE > PACKAGE allen_pkg>
IS> > PROCEDURE ALLEN_TEST (i_input in number,o_result out number) ;> END;> />
CREATE OR REPLACE > PACKAGE BODY allen_pkg> IS> PROCEDURE ALLEN_TEST (i_input in
number,o_result out number) > IS > v_seq NUMBER; > BEGIN > o_result := i_input;>
return;> END ALLEN_TEST;> > END allen_pkg;> ***************************************>
> The SqlMap like below:> *****************************************************>
> > ALLEN_PKG.ALLEN_TEST> > > > > > > > > ******************************************************>
> The Calling function like below:> *****************************************************>
public long ProcedureTest()> {> Hashtable ht = new Hashtable();> ht["input"] = 1;>
ht["result"] = 0;> m_DaoFacade.QueryForObject("ProcedureTestPkg", ht);> > return
Convert.ToInt32(ht["result"]);> }> ********************************************************>
> when run to "m_DaoFacade.QueryForObject("Procedu
 reTestPkg", ht);", an> exception was thrown like below:> "PLS-00306: wrong number or
types of arguments ......"> > I use Oracle 10gR2, VS2005 C#, IBatisNet.DataMapper(1.5.1.0)>
> Thanks!> 2007.9.21> > > > > _________________________________________________________________>
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live> Spaces. It's easy!>
http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.a> spx&mkt=en-us
> --------------------------------------------------------> > Princeton Retirement
Group, Inc - Important Terms > This E-mail is not intended for distribution to, or use
by, any person or entity in any location where such distribution or use would be contrary
to law or regulation, or which would subject Princeton Retirement Group, Inc. or any affiliate
to any registration requirement within such location. > This E-mail may contain privileged
or confidential information or may otherwise be protected by work product immunity or othe
 r legal rules. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
Access, copying or re-use of information by non-intended or non-authorized recipients is prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient of this E-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and
do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute any portion of this E-mail.
> The transmission and content of this E-mail cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Therefore, we cannot represent that the information in this E-mail is complete, accurate,
uncorrupted, timely or free of viruses, and Princeton Retirement Group, Inc. cannot accept
any liability for E-mails that have been altered in the course of delivery. Princeton Retirement
Group, Inc. reserves the right to monitor, review and retain all electronic communications,
including E-mail, traveling through its networks and systems (subject to and in accordance
with local laws). If any of your details are incorrec
 t or if you no longer wish to receive mailings such as this by E-mail please contact the
Discover the new Windows Vista