ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Chen Jin" <c...@helpathome.com>
Subject how to escape # in the sql statement?
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 15:50:02 GMT
Hi All,

I am now in a funny situation. I am using IBatis.NET to connect to a legacy
database system, which there is a column which name contains a "#".
IBatis.NET seems tried to think the # is the started of an in-line
parameter. I use parameter map rather than inline parameter and I even use
quotas to quote the field name but it still does not work (the exception
says "Unrecognized parameter mapping field:."). I check the document there
is no such escape character to escape the "#". Can any one help?

Chen Jin