ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Chen Jin" <c...@helpathome.com>
Subject RE: how to escape # in the sql statement?
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 16:47:02 GMT
Thanks! However, it seems this does not work. Now the driver told me the
column, which has 2 #s (XXX##), could not be found.

Chen Jin

  _____

From: Michael Schall [mailto:mike.schall@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 10:11 AM
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: how to escape # in the sql statement?

I'm pretty sure you just double the character... I know if you want a $ in
the query, you double it.

http://www.mail-archive.com/user-cs@ibatis.apache.org/msg01897.html

On Feb 1, 2008 9:50 AM, Chen Jin <cjin@helpathome.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I am now in a funny situation. I am using IBatis.NET to connect to a legacy
database system, which there is a column which name contains a "#".
IBatis.NET seems tried to think the # is the started of an in-line
parameter. I use parameter map rather than inline parameter and I even use
quotas to quote the field name but it still does not work (the exception
says "Unrecognized parameter mapping field:."). I check the document there
is no such escape character to escape the "#". Can any one help?

Chen Jin