ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Michael Schall" <mike.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Profiling Prepared Statements
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 22:07:52 GMT
Thanks for the quick  response...

That is an option and how I'm testing it with the trace currently.  However,
it is a manual step that the developer will have to go back to do and
remember to do in the future.  Automating it will ensure it is always there.

It should also have a better identifier for easier parsing...
/*iBATIS.id:<namespace>.<id>*/

Thoughts?

Mike