ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Object AS references
Date Sun, 18 May 2008 00:23:24 GMT
My apologies.  I didn't realize this was the CS list (my bad for merging my
filter a little while ago)....

My comments about 3.0 and 2 stage caching was only applicable to the Java
version at this time.  But I believe my comments about the current version
still stand (Gilles will correct me if it's wrong).

Cheers,
Clinton