ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Alon Hirsch" <alon.hir...@ebam.co.za>
Subject Embedded Resources
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 13:27:22 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to use embedded resources in a .Net project.
Having read the documentation and the page on the web site, I decided at
this stage NOT to embed the sqlmap.config, but I want to embed the rest
of the files (except dao.config) in order to prevent the users from
playing around with the SQL queries etc.

I have created a structure within my application and grouped XML files
logically (GL, Creditors, Stock etc.) under separate folders.
My DAL component looks like this:

DAL
- Configs
- -- providers.config
- Maps
- -- GL
- -- -- GLFile1.xml
- -- -- GLFile2.xml
- -- Creditors
- -- -- CreditorsFile1.xml

In my dao.config file, I have the following providers element.
<providers embedded="Resources.providers.config, Accounts.DAL"/>
This however fails to load.
I have also tried without the leading 'Resources.', but that didn't work
either:
<providers embedded="providers.config, Accounts.DAL"/>

If I look at the DLL using Lutz Roeder's Reflector, I can physically see
the providers.config under the Resources node.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong ?

I've attached a screenshot of the DLL as viewed in Lutz Roeder's
Reflector program - showing the XMLs as well as the providers.config

Alon Hirsch
Development Manager / Technical Architect
eBAM Systems - Johannesburg
Glenstar House
Cnr Northfield & Queens Square
Glenhazel, JHB

The information contained in this e-mail message and in the documents
attached herewith (hereinafter "the Message") is intended only for the
individuals or the entity named above and is intended to be
confidential.  The Message contains information sent by eBAM Systems.
The reading of the Message or any retention. copying, dissemination,
distribution, disclosure of the existence of the Message or of its
contents, or any other use of the Message or any part thereof, by anyone
other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.  If you
received this message and you are not the intended recipient or agent
responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient,
please refrain from reading it and notify us immediately by telephone
[+27] (0)11 719-2222 or telefax [+27] (0)11 719-2051, so that we can
co-ordinate with you erasure of the Message.
Although this e-mail and its attachments are believed to be free of any
virus or other defect, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
ensure that they are virus free, and no responsibility is accepted by
this firm for any loss or damage arising from receipt or use thereof.