Hi,

How to make the IBatis.NET support embedding inline-parameterpmap in simple-dynamic-sql element ?

For example, I have the following pseudocode:
in the sql map:

        <select id="DynamicSqlStatement" resultClass="System.Collections.IDictionary" parameterClass="String">
                $__DynamicSql$
        </select>

and in code:

Hashtable paramObject = new Hashtable();
paramObject.Add("__DynamicSql", "SELECT CATALOG_NAME, SCHEMA_NAME FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.SCHEMATA WHERE (CATALOG_NAME = #CatalogName,dbType=NVarChar#)";
paramObject.Add("CatalogName", "master");

Mapper.QueryForList<IDictionary>("DynamicSqlStatement", paramObject);

Currently, this result is a sql exception as the IBaits.NET send the text of "__DynamicSql" directly to the sql server and so the " #CatalogName,dbType=NVarChar#" is not a valid sql fragement.

I want the IBatis.NET treat the "CatalogName" as an inline-parameter-map instead of send the original text of "__DynamicSql" directly to sql server.

It's may require the IBatis.NET parse the content of a mapped-statement recursively?