ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From dannystommen <da...@techconnect.nl>
Subject Re: <generate> tag not working
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 13:59:59 GMT

Michael McCurrey-3 wrote:

> Yes, but I should have asked what DB you were using..

Database: MySQL 5.1

Michael McCurrey-3 wrote:

> Your Insert is might not working because your passing in your Insert map,
> but your ID Column/Property is defined in your Update Map.

That's because the id column is AutoIncrement. That means that the generated
SQL should be "INSERT INTO test_table (name) VALUES (#name)", but it is
INSERT INTO test_table() VALUES ()". So the name property isn't used.

Michael McCurrey-3 wrote:

> I also noticed that your column's and properties have different casing in
> them.  There seems to be a bug in Generate in that its ignoring your
> parametermap to do the conversion between Property and Column.  For a
> workaround, set your property to the same casing as the column or
> vice-versa.  I will address this in 1.6.3

I changed the casing in both Property as Column to lower, but still doesn't
work