ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Carmichael, Scott" <scott.carmich...@agric.wa.gov.au>
Subject Handling Transactions within a DAO
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 08:11:29 GMT
Hi

I want to begin a transaction within a DAO unless a transaction has
already been started.

IsTransaction returns false as expected, but when I try BeginTransaction
it reports DaoManager could not invoke BeginTransaction(). A DaoSession
is already started.

Everything works fine if I begin the transaction outside of the DAO in
the service layer.

What am I missing?

I'm using DataMapper 1.6.1 and DataAccess 1.9.1.

Scott Carmichael

This e-mail and files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential information
intended for the use of the addressee. The confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail
is
not waived, lost or destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error. If you received
this
e-mail in error you must
(a) not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it;
(b) please notify the Department of Agriculture and Food, WA immediately by return e-mail
to the sender;
(c) please delete the original e-mail.

This email has been successfully scanned by
McAfee Anti-Virus software.
Department of Agriculture and Food WA