ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Michael McCurrey <mmccur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <generate> tag not working
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 13:26:10 GMT
Well,

One thing I notice that is wrong is your using a result element in your
parameter Maps.

Instead of this:
   <parameterMap id="insert" class="Test">
     <result property="Name" column="name" />
   </parameterMap>

Try this:
   <parameterMap id="insert" class="Test">
     <parameter property="Name" column="name" />
   </parameterMap>