ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Michael McCurrey <mmccur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <generate> tag not working
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 13:37:02 GMT
Yes, but I should have asked what DB you were using..

Your Insert is might not working because your passing in your Insert map,
but your ID Column/Property is defined in your Update Map.

I also noticed that your column's and properties have different casing in
them.  There seems to be a bug in Generate in that its ignoring your
parametermap to do the conversion between Property and Column.  For a
workaround, set your property to the same casing as the column or
vice-versa.  I will address this in 1.6.3

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 2:25 AM, dannystommen <danny@techconnect.nl> wrote:

> Michael, did you manage to take a look at it?
>

> Michael McCurrey-3 wrote:
> >
> > I'll take a look at it tonight Danny.  Stay tuned.
> >
> > On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 12:02 AM, dannystommen <danny@techconnect.nl>
> > wrote:
> >

> >> Where can 1.6.3 be found? On ibatis.apache.org I can only find 1.6.2. I
> >> upgraded to this version. Still doesn't work
> >>
> >> My XML
> >> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> >> <sqlMap namespace="Test" xmlns="http://ibatis.apache.org/mapping"
> >> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
> >> xsi:schemaLocation="http://ibatis.apache.org/mapping../Config/SqlMap.xsd
> >> ">
> >>   <resultMaps>
> >>    <resultMap id="TestResult" class="Test">
> >>      <result property="ID" column="id" />
> >>      <result property="Name" column="name" />
> >>    </resultMap>
> >>  </resultMaps>
> >>
> >>  <parameterMaps>
> >>    <parameterMap id="insert" class="Test">
> >>       <paramater property="Name" column="name" />
> >>     </parameterMap>
> >>
> >>    <parameterMap id="update" class="Test" extends="insert">
> >>       <paramater property="ID" column="id" />
> >>    </parameterMap>
> >>  </parameterMaps>
> >>

> >>  <statements>
> >>     <insert id="Insert" parameterMap="insert">
> >>      <selectKey property="ID" type="post" resultClass="int">
> >>        select LAST_INSERT_ID() as value
> >>      </selectKey>
> >>      <generate table="test_table" />
> >>    </insert>
> >>
> >>    <update id="Update" parameterMap="update">
> >>       <generate table="test_table" by="id"></generate>
> >>    </update>
> >>
> >>  </statements>
> >> </sqlMap>

> >> updated