ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Juliana Machado <juliana.machado...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: asp.net mvc x library x ibatis
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 19:28:16 GMT

Michael

I managed to run this persistence project using ibatis. I put the configs
and xmls files within the application and reference the ibatis dlls in the
persistence project.

It's working, very good!! :)

And I did not need to set in Application_Start the path where the
sqlmap.config is, because ibatis search the configs files in the root of the
application, in the same place where the web.config is

But now ...... I need to put a wcf service between the 2 projects. The mvc
application calls the service and the service calls the persistence project.
The problem is that when I run the application, the service needs
sqlmap.config! The error is:

Unable to load file via resource "SqlMap.config" the resource. Cause: Could
not find file 'C: \ .......... \ WCF \ WcfService \ SqlMap.config'.

And when I put sqlmap.config (providers.config, xmls) within the service,
gives the following error:

- The error occurred while loading sqlmap.
- Initialize ResultMap
- The error occurred in <sqlMap resource="Config/Maps/xxx.xml"
xmlns="http://ibatis.apache.org/dataMapper" />.
- Check the xxxmNamespace.xxxResult.

I'm lost as to what I have to do: (