ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Michael McCurrey <mmccur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: batch inserts
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 13:23:45 GMT
The exposed SqlCommandSet would definitely be a nice to have.  However, I do
see a problem with the license and being able to just drop it in the source
for iBatis as its currently licensed.  It could be wrapped as a third-party
dll and reference that was as we currently do with the Castle dll's.  But
that would bring the number of DLL's up to 5
DataMapper,Common,Castle.Core,Castle.DynamicProxy2,Rhino.Commons.Clr

thoughts?